Baby Steps (13th November 2009)

I spent 15 minutes watching my 4 year old cousin write 5 words with a pencil.

It was like witnessing a miracle. Honestly, to see those puny fingers wrap around a pencil and press against paper to create script from nothing was nothing short of magical.
Don't tell me it's just me who feels this way.

It was fascinating to see her put the letters together. Each word was an adventure and I felt like I needed to be a part of it, even if it meant I could only watch.
Sigh
. I can't wait to be a father.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree life is afterall made up of these little magical things..like little marshmallows floating in a cup of hot choclate ..so heart warming,i have seen how they smile after writing their own name even if it took them an hour to get it right.(the kids i mean..)
    "Each word was an adventure and i felt like i needeed to be a part of it,even if it meant i could only watch".
    straight from the heart dude!i like:-)

    ReplyDelete