Fools Rush In (11th March 2010)

“All I’m looking for really, is someone I can have a conversation with… someone I enjoy being intimate with, someone who you know, looks at life similarly… I mean – it’s just a ride. I want a co-pilot.”

May not sound poetic but hey, this is it, isn’t it?
Brass tacks. With time, however, and experiences, views tend to change. Modify.

“That portrayal of love you see in books and movies isn’t real. Or even if it is, it’s a rare thing. We need to be more realistic.”
-----
Fuck you. Here’s some realism – that shit IS real. It happens all the time. The experience that you had that made you think otherwise should not bog you down. And how dare you try and ruin it for others? Fuck you.

You want it, you can have it. Life will smite you and taint you, but if you’re going to be weak about it, please for the sake of love, don’t sodomize the rest of the folk.
Give them a chance to
know better.

I won’t stop believing. Love and peace are not and will not be out of my reach.

The point of being idealistic is to stay idealistic. If you don’t, then you aren’t being very idealistic, are you?

We’ll be real soon, if not now.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment