Flow of Harmony (6th March 2008)

I know what digs underneath my skin
Even the shape my head is in.
I think about where I think I belong
I’m not quite sure it fits in a song.
So I know what it does and I know what I do
But something about this just doesn’t feel true.
I guess what I’m saying little buddy mister man
Can you work out the system and make me a plan?

Introspection reflection collection rejection
Dejection suggestion I don’t really know
The frame of my mind that I leave behind
So it’s all harmonious flow.

A circle of questions that move all around
Negligible content is what I have found
Thoughts of ethics my soul surrounds
Resonance? Or just plain sounds?
If I could perhaps stumble or subtly fall
Deep down inside a large rabbit hall
And it showed me creatures I never could see
And it showed how all them creatures were me.

Calculation circulation elation cremation
Station creation I can’t really tell
To be free of mind or mind of free
So it’s all harmonious spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment