Weather (5th June 2008)

When you’re not really sure
Of the words to explore
Or the reasons why you just cant forget her.
When you’re angry or sad
Or just plain confused
And you don’t really know the weather.

When you’re calm and composed
And find it easy to see
The truth in the lies and the lies of the free
Then give us a call
‘cos we’re really not so small
And for fuck’s sake, we can handle the weather.

If all you could say is
That’s not the way
Would that really do us any good?
If all you could do is
Sing a little blue
Would that really hit us like it should?

Tell us you bloody heathens, tell us
Tell us oh mighty martyrs, tell us
It’s clear to me now
The difference between how
And why we are who we make
But I say when I'm certain
And I'm certain when I say
We can handle the weather for fuck’s sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment