Intellectual Property (13th March 2008)

My body shivers, as my lips, they quiver.
Streams of notes join to form the river.
As the water ran down his sinewy throat
It quenched his thirst and salvation did burst
As he sailed on the magical Slice of Life boat.
As it entered his mouth, he couldn’t help but exclaim
Thine divine but mine sublime for Arganoff is my name.
Words stolen, he kept them in bags and it felt quite risky
He moaned then scoffed, as he sipped his whisky.
Purpose is yours for I have your toil
Your brain is futile for I am the soil
And we’ll grow together and we’ll sail together
I am your alias and you will lie silent
Beware, I tend to get violent
Patent and right, might I add, I expect full loyalty
I will earn as you will learn that mercy is your royalty.

Please understand as you have urges, so do I
So what if they’re different, at least they exist
He tries, but in vain, to lacerate his wrist
Give up, said the killer, don’t begin to test me
After all, this is merely a matter of intellectual property.

No comments:

Post a Comment